Holla fitness program

Exclusive lessons in fitness, fitness workout ,fitness exercises,Videos renewed,your way towards the summit. acupuncture for weight loss

Thursday, October 22, 2015

I have a goal of fat loss and muscle gain


Take Silhouette of muscle mass without intake of fat, the holy grail of bodybuilding practitioners. But is that really possible?

 My response to a reader who sent me the following message: "I have a goal of fat loss and muscle gain concurrent. Is it better to eat my fill or otherwise try to eat more when I play sports (weightlifting, HIIT)? 

In my case, when I listen to my hunger, I do not eat much, between 1200 and 1400 calories per day, sports day a little more between 1500 and 1700. As for my weight and size recommendations are do not go below 1439 calories. In a goal of fat loss and muscle gain, it is necessary to force myself to eat, or should eat less and my hunger (and therefore eat fewer calories for me)? "

My answer

Everything depends on the visual result you seek.
What some people describe as "fat loss and muscle gain simultaneous" is actually an especially fat loss, which certainly may be accompanied by a mini muscle gain in the beginner, but muscle gain is very limited .

The person thinks it took muscle because the muscles are more visible without the fat layer that was over. In fact, the person has mostly made a kind of small dry. She believes if more muscular because she sees his muscles draw, when in fact she had the same muscles before, but they were "buried" under a small quantity of grease.


Actually take muscle mass necessarily imply a small caloric surplus. Otherwise how to build these additional tissues? They do not manufacture themselves from love and fresh water they need their materials to build.

An exception to this principle, however, is the beginner (s): actually, when we started, no need for caloric surplus: from the moment we begin to bring muscle building, the body will adjust and "strengthen" naturally muscles after the training effect, even without caloric surplus.

In fact, I can not answer your question because I have no idea of the visual results you seek, what you really mean by "muscle gain". 2 cases are possible:

1- If you aim more muscle definition (= more visible because less muscles covered with fat, short a dry objective), you must eat less. And we need most of your carbohydrates from green vegetables, eating enough protein and fat to cover your physiological needs.


2- if you aim a real muscle gain, that is to say having to eventually switch from a size 36 to a 38 (especially the top because you will have the broadest and most back round shoulders) yes, we need a small caloric surplus if you are not a beginner.



But non-beginner I hear that you are able to do 15 pumps on the feet and a full strength (be able to pull you up hanging from a bar). If you can not make good 15 pumps (= touch the floor with the chest at each pump), rather it is the type of training that is not really want to change and the amounts of the meal.

And even in the case where the drive muscu is done with a resistor adapted to trigger a muscle building process, it is impossible to take only small muscle without any fat gain. This is an issue that comes up often on male fitness sites. If men who take muscle also take some fat at the same time, it is clear that as a woman (= by nature much more expert than them for fat storage), you inevitably some stockeras fat at a true muscle gain.

Note also that a transformation as shown in the image above well ask at least 1 to 2 years of serious practice with heavy loads.

Conclusion

From the moment you no longer beginner (e), the phrase "I have a goal of losing fat and muscle gain" is equivalent to 2 simultaneous and incompatible goals. A bit like saying "I want to be pregnant without gaining weight."
To deepen the broad topic of weight gain, I invite you to read some male sites that deal with this issue in great length, or make you your own opinion via your own Google search by typing "dry mass outlet ".