Holla fitness program

Exclusive lessons in fitness, fitness workout ,fitness exercises,Videos renewed,your way towards the summit. acupuncture for weight loss

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Interview with Nathalie Mur, champion Bikini Fitness




I usually do not really talk about sports on my blog. Yes, I have a blog "fitness", but I doing relatively little interest in sports competitions in general.

But after reading the new fitness magazine Macs 7 Body Training (edited by the French manufacturer of food supplements Eric Favre), I thought that the Fitness Bikini could certainly interested readers (and readers ...) of my blog.

Purpose of discipline: having a bombshell body (atomic bomb amazon view). Yes I know, this may sound a bit superficial goal. But if we admit that the fitness, not only to be 'fit' and healthy. Enjoy as much as aesthetic advantages thereof ... (It's not for nothing that I chose a pair of buttocks as blog logo!)

So I asked in LA French champion in this discipline, Nathalie Wall, an interview she kindly accepted! Nathalie is the only French competitor to participate in professional competitions Bikini Fitness in the United States.

What is the Bikini Fitness? It is not the style of beauty contest "Miss France" and more sexy. 

Bikini Finess is a discipline derived from Body Building. Women in bodybuilding competitions count (generalizing to make simple) 3 main categories: Body Building Classical female (research muscle volume), the Body Fitness and Figure (very muscular body, but more natural) and the Bikini (body toned, athletic, slender figure). Bikini Female competitors are less muscular than in other categories, but must also train hard and subject themselves to a suitable diet to be allowed to display sculpted silhouettes irreproachable.

Nathalie Hello and thank you for the interview! I would like to start by your beginnings: you arrived at Bikini Fitness by chance, participating in a competition Bikini Model Search in the US in 2009. How did you do to learn the poses and all 'us- and-customs' Bikini competitions until the status of Pro?

For my first competition, I learned "on the job" you will say, I have over a parade as a model for a routine Bikini ☺. At that time, in 2009, the bikini began. Be aware that the bikini really began in the US in 2008. So I did not really step back "to know" poses. Then after, it was the observation of other more experienced competitors to progress.

What you advise girls who want to try it? Should we contact the IFBB France (the federation)? 

How to learn the poses required during the show and all the little 'things' related to the presentation (tan, choice of bikini etc.)?

The making of bikini competitions was for me a great source of fulfillment. Shy in nature, it helped me a lot. For girls who want to try it, they are getting! But beware, Bikini competitions are not competition "Miss Beach". You have to have an athletic body with an emphasis' on the midsection and buttocks.

The IFBB is bodybuilding federation, they will be able to give regulatory Bikini and the competition calendar of the year.

To learn the poses, today many competitions are online videos and girls wishing to compete can view these routines. But again, the poses are imposed in the regulations of each federation. It should check with the federation in which one wishes to compete.

For small "stuff" related to the presentation, I am putting together a blog (http://bikinisfitbody.over-blog.com) where there is already some advice. This blog will evolve and be enriched; I am also open to any questions the girls who want to get in the Bikini!

Financially, it is a hobby that is expensive as an amateur (travel, bikini, makeup etc.)? As a pro, how your sponsor Eric Favre he supports you in order to carry out the competitions?
Well, we can say that it has "a cost", but when you love ... It takes the travelers, the hotel on site, buying the bikini. And optional (because you can also make them yourself): technical learning, makeup, hair, applying the tan.

I am fortunate to have a sponsor; he supports me for supplementation (vitamins, proteins ...), the choice of my competitions but also for my travels. And I'm still stewardess, as it helps ☺

Precisely as air hostess, like do you do to be "tip-top" for competitions despite the inconvenience of travel (legs and feet swell, meals on the plane, jet lag, etc.) ?
That's a lot of organization, I prepare my food in advance in tupperware. I bring the "transportable" food: dried items, cans ... To be sure not to run out of food when I'm stop in a country.

For the legs, I take a dietary supplement, Veinaxyne®, which has a double effect: it promotes better blood circulation and has a draining effect.
I also manage my fatigue, due to the lag and sleepless nights on the plane ... That I'm not a big "bringueuse"!
Can you give us an idea of your diet and your workouts two weeks before a competition?
To my diet the last two weeks, that is when we change the most physically so it's difficult to give the regime I have because I adjusted daily. But to give an idea, that is:

Meal 1: Oatmeal, egg whites, applesauce

Meals 2, 3, 4, 5 protein source (chicken breast, fish ...), starches (rice, sweet potatoes ...), green vegetables + 1 teaspoon coffee oil (olive or walnut or flax)
To my workouts the last few months I have adopted a new method called MACS7 (YouTube video to see in action Nathalie), where the currency is less for more. Therefore, I have cardio sessions shorter than before about 3-4 times a week. My muscu training sessions last about 45 minutes on four days. I get to compete much less tired than before.


Some say American competitions swell suddenly once the competition. How do you not grow excessively after a competition and keep a relatively stable weight throughout the year despite alternating periods of restrictions and periods "off"?

Let's say that after the competitions it is true that it is difficult to "control" food drives for a long time we had "diet", so many let go. 

Personally, to be honest, I also cracked but after a few days I'll be back in the "right way" because I do not feel well while eating anything. So it's a personal choice ... Moreover, it is not good for our body to make big changes in weight. Life is not stuff yourself, eating anyhow, life is to have fun and when we guzzler, it's not fun ☺! "You are what you eat" this leaves thinking ...

I read on some American blogs that following their participation in such competitions, they have developed disorders alimentions ("eating disorders") or have had fertility problems. What is your opinion on the issue?

As I said in the previous question, it is true that there is a phase "after competition" where we just want to eat what we going to hand, without weighing it and the time you want ... And I think that's not bad, just a few days ... After, we must come to relativize on our physical condition, and after seeing later. Based on the fact that we are what we eat ... Aging well is important. Many things in life are made of rules ... and our food too! If you eat more than what is being spent, it inevitably grows. 

People who have eating problems create deficiencies of vitamins / minerals and also hormonal imbalances certainly the cause of fertility problems.

What do you think of the multitude of images called "Fitspo" (pictures of fitness competitors, photos of athletes with a very dry physical) on the Internet? Is it not give people a false idea of what being 'fit' and healthy?

We must understand that having a body "fit" requires thorough, labor, perseverance. Many photos of athletes on the net are in their best condition. An athlete do not post photos in poor condition. In fitness magazines, these same athletes we see less "dry", people must make a difference. I think for many people, seeing these pictures should be a source of motivation to achieve their goal.

You said in an interview about the discipline "Certainly, there is a beauty contest side, livestock limit. But I assume this without problem. "Is not it sometimes hard to be judged solely on your physical and your appearance, despite all the upstream work to get there?

Whou! I said that ... Yes it had to be when I was still an amateur when we were on some competitions a hundred. And during competitions, because "respect planning", the passage on stage is a bit fast. After about 100 competitors, the US, there are a lot of people who come here because they have seen the light, so many people who do not fit the criteria. The judges eye and habit: he soon make sorting on girls who have physical or not working. Today, even a pro, right on stage passage is not very long ... but the judges eye.

You started the competitions in 2009 and you're 36 years old today. Maintain such physical it becomes more difficult as the years passed, or you take advantage of it instead of years of experience in this area? Are there are categories by age group in this kind of competition?
36 years and yes ... I must admit I thought about stopping the competition of these "36 years" because today I am one of the oldest in Bikini Pro and there is no category Age unlike amateurs. And recently in the US, a competitor of 53 years (which is the NOT AT ALL) just went Pro, then it reboostée me.

I am not in physical condition to compete all year! But to maintain a "good shape", I train myself and supplemented throughout the year, feeds me healthy and balanced way. It's not really more difficult today to 36 years there 4 years. Many things are happening in the head. When we want and that we have health, many things are possible.


Finally, what would be the advice that you give to the readers of my blog? Knowing that most of them are not completely beginners, already practicing fitness, but would "step it up" figure out?

 They are paying attention to their diet and supplementation,this represents 60% of the physical aspect.
Whether in regular physical activity. 

Make a lot one week and nothing the following week is not constructive for a more toned body. 
Then why not have focus to make a Bikini competition boosts this to the next level!